Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'll be home for Sunday dinner

Wow, how weird is that... I feel like I spend about 25% of my day now just thinking about how weird it is to go home.  Hala gave me a bunch of re-entry orientation materials to look through, I probably won't get a chance to get to them til right before I leave.

I'm currently in the middle of the final push through finals.  Took my Modern Standard Arabic exam this morning (it was actually really hard!) and got my anthropology take-home final.  I have three more pages for that to finish (seven total) for tomorrow and then reviewing vocab for my Jordanian Arabic and Media Arabic exams, tomorrow as well.  And then I am freeeeee! I really have no idea what I'm going to do Friday and Saturday, other than pack.

Ma' salama, Amman... I wish I had the time or energy to make a really thoughtful post.  Insha'allah I'll have time for that this weekend, once finals are over.  Home stretch!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you!
    Love you Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday dinner! And I'll be there by Wednesday lunch! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete