Blog Archive

Monday, April 11, 2011

Lookin' to the Future

Wednesday April 13 - Thursday April 14
Southern Excursion to Petra and Wadi Rum

Monday April 18
Hang out at the University of Jordan with Dr. Quawas and talk about sexual harassment.
Meet HRH Prince Hassan bin Talal (brother of late King Hussein) and HRH Princess Sumaya at Princess Sumaya University of Technology, insha'allah.

Friday April 22 - Sunday April 24
Jerusalem with Annie for Easter.  (SO EXCITED.)

Thursday May 5
Done with finals, insha'allah.

Friday May 13
Touch down at O'Hare airport in Chicago at noon-thirty.  

1 comment:

  1. So jealous right now! Wadi Rum looks so cool and please float in the Dead Sea for me! Also please blog/write to me about the talks. I would love to hear about the talk and meeting HRH Royalty. Also....May 13!!! I will be home too! Until May 20. Can we meet somewhere please?!?! I miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete