Blog Archive

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dates

In case anyone was curious, here are the dates for my program. (This is mostly directed at my parents, who ask me every three days when my spring break is, despite the fact that all the dates are written out and sitting on our kitchen table.)


Friday, January 7
Saturday, January 8
Sunday, January 9
Sunday, January 16
Thursday, February 17*
March 25 – April 2
Sunday, April 24
Monday, April 25
Sunday, May 1
Thursday, May 12
Friday, May 13
Student depart U.S.
Students arrive
Orientation begins
Classes begin
Prophet Muhammad's Birthday* (No Classes)
Spring Break (No Classes)
Coptic Easter (No Classes)
Sinai Liberation Day (No Classes)
Labor Day (No Classes)
Last Day of Program
Depart Egypt 

The spacing is a little off and I don't know how to fix it, sorry. But you get the idea. 

If anyone who's studying abroad wants to come visit or wouldn't mind me visiting during one of my breaks, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Sweetie
    I'm waiting for some updates!
    Love you and take care
    mom

    ReplyDelete